Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties will include:
* Planning and Delegating work in line with operations planning schedules to meet customer requirements and project timelines.
* Supervising maintenance process in line with Health and Safety, COSHH, PUWER and quality regulations.
* Ensuring work is completed within the estimated timescale.
* Working with the Maintenance Manager to develop and implement preventative maintenance strategies.
* Provide expert assistance to the Health and Safety department with the implementation of company wide Health and Safety requirements.
Essential skills, experience and knowledge requirements:
The successful candidate must;
* Be a time served mechanical fitter or electrician.
* Be effective at building and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
* Have excellent planning and organisation skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£23.6k - £23.6k Annual
£0 - £20 Annual
£0 - £37k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£29k - £33.4k Annual
£37.3k - £37.3k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual