Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £10.50- £11.57 per hour
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am - 3:30pm & Friday 7am - 12pm
Location: Bentley, Doncaster
Gi Group, Doncaster are currently looking for an experienced CNC Operator to join our clients expanding team in Central Doncaster. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a company that can offer genuine training prospects as well as the possibility of progression. The work is on a temporary to permanent basis depending on successful 12 week period.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Operating and running CNC machinery within an industrial environment.
* Ability to manage personal workload.
* Good eye for detail and ability to operate both efficiently and accurately.
* Strong organisational skills to ensure completion of work to set time frames.
* Operating the CNC machine to produce finished / part finished items, both bespoke and occasionally batch run productions.
* Quality Checking.
* Comply with agreed safe working practices as well as cleaning and maintenance requirements for the CNC machine.
* Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
Entry level CNC setting and or programming experience desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contract Gi Group, Doncaster or send your application to: Tom Christie - t o m. c h r i s t i e @ g i g r o u p. c o m or call (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £32k Annual
£14 - £14 Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly
£11 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £32k Annual
£25k - £39k Annual
£26k - £39k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual