Posted on Sep 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Main duties of the CNC Machinist:
* Operate CNC machine to cut materials, typically carbon fibre or similar.
* Make adjustments to tool offsets.
* Undertake tool changes.
* Perform quality checks on finished products.
* Use all usual measuring equipment, calipers, verniers etc.
Skills / experience of the CNC Machinist:
* Capable of accurately using standard manual measuring equipment.
* Able to make the necessary adjustments to tool offsets to maintain parts within drawing limits.
* Have a good level of manual dexterity in order to deburr machined components with hand tools.
* An apprenticeship or MOD equivalent is desirable.
* Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude.
Hours of work are 06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00 (rotating weekly). A competitive hourly rate of between £13.33 - £14.33 is on offer dependant on relevant skills and experience (this includes a shift allowance for working the double day shift).
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £32k Annual
£14 - £14 Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly
£11 - £16 Hourly
£25k - £32k Annual
£25k - £39k Annual
£26k - £39k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual