Finance Business Partner
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Purpose of Job
To carry out the duties below, but not limited to, within the Finance department.
· Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and support all finance initiatives within allocated companies
· Assist with strategic analysis, forward looking guidance with a view to challenging the annual and long term plans that contribute to the commercial development of the business
· Monitor the financial performance of the allocated Divisions and report progress on all key financial metrics and business initiatives, providing regular updates to the Managing Director and 87 Holdings team
· Assisting with the continual development and implementation of key performance measures, including trend analysis and other financial and operational data to provide insightful contributions to the overall running of the business
· Lead the financial training and development of Contract Supports within the allocated companies
· Providing effective commercial procedures to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
· Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
· Maintaining financial systems data to ensure accurate reporting is in place for distribution to the business
· Delivering financial analysis and information to assist in the completion of Profit & Loss reporting across allocated companies
· Support Finance Department with ad hoc tasks as required
· Performs other duties as assigned
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and advanced Mathematics skills.
A willingness to undertake a programme of (funded) study resulting in the achievement of CIMA or equivalent accreditation.
Intermediate to advance in the use of Word and Excel.
Office / Sage / Maximo experience
Good verbal communication skills, good written English skills and mathematical skills.
Have a good attention to detail and be willing to learn.
Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
Calm manner, able to work under pressure.
Able to make sound decisions when needed.
A team player, able to work with internal and external customer representatives at all levels.
Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team, be flexible and work under pressure
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£350 - £400 Daily
£55k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£48k - £48k Annual
£48k - £48k Annual
£40.4k - £45k Annual
£200 - £200 Daily
£48k - £55k Annual