Finance Business Partner
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Customade Group is a collective of industry-leading companies supplying PVCu and aluminium fenestration products to trade. We are successful, fast growing and now have a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team based in Stonehouse.
Position: Finance Business Partner
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Highly Competitive
About the role:
The Business Partner role is an excellent role for a financial analyst looking to develop their business and commercial acumen through building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships whilst delivering valued added analysis and insights. You will provide finance support to senior business stakeholders through the provision of reports and analysis. Crucially this role must build rapport with stakeholder group and to leverage this to deliver value added insights and support decision making across the group.
- Compile and distribute reports & KPIs across the business on a timely basis.
- Engage with IT and Ops teams to develop and implement job costing / job profitability reporting from BOMs / BOLs.
- Partner with operational team to analyse and understand key manufacturing KPI reporting across all six manufacturing sites.
- Track financial performance on a monthly basis and identify trends that may impact the future of the business.
- Coordinate the budget process across multiple business units, leading discussions on determining optimal levels of budget with functional heads and proactively recommend solutions that align to overall financial strategy.
- Assess reliability, robustness and completeness of data; flagging issues and following up on ways to improve.
- Forecasts business performance based on KPI's, historical performance and a sound understanding of day to day operations.
- Support Group FP&A manager on ad-hoc projects.
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate, with an inquisitive nature.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Keen to review and optimise existing processes, removing waste and improving efficiency.
- Experience gained within a manufacturing environment is highly beneficial.
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Excel, PowerBI experience beneficial).
- The successful Candidate will be a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, and have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organisation.
- Organised, pro-active and focused, with good commercial awareness.
- Seeking aspirational finance professionals, part qualified or newly qualified. Study support available.
- Willing and able to travel periodically to all group manufacturing facilities.
About Customade Group:
The growth of Customade Group is impressive. Starting with a portfolio of fenestration businesses with sales of £50m, we doubled in size from 2016 to 2017 through acquisition and organic growth. In 2018, we focused on attracting new customers and we grew to £125m. Now with over 1,000 employees, we are the most successful business in the fenestration industry with plans to continue our rapid expansion. With a culture of empowerment, we are seeking focused, driven and talented individuals to make things happen!
You may have experience of the following: Finance Business Partner, CIMA, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analysis, Management Accountant, Senior Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, Modelling, Reporting, Part Qualified Accountant, Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Analyst, Finance Accountant, Accountant, ACA, ACCA, Financial Services, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£54.8k - £63.8k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual