Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £36,000 (DOE)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Pension, Healthcare, Free Rail Travel and additional benefits
Hours: 37.5hrs Days
Location: Crewe (Travel to and from other Depot locations is required)
First and foremost, you must have a passion for helping people! Have experience in working within the Rail Sector on T&RS (Traction & Rolling Stock), Be able to communicate information in different ways to enhance any training, (learning styles). Desirable is a training qualification. Additionally, desirable is an assessor’s qualification, however, for the right candidate our client can provide training.
You will need to be able to pick things up quickly, work with defined standards, be proactive in resolving issues with discrepancies of standards. Be innovative in delivery of training / assessment.
Reporting to the Training & Competence Manager, as a Trainer / Assessor you’ll be responsible for:
* Preparing, delivering and evaluating engineering & operational training programs and assessments
* Developing and producing literature and materials to be used in programs and designing exercises to enhance training sessions
* Delivering training courses on Depot Safety, Personal Track Safety (PTS), Designated Person; Depot Driving rail vehicles and any other rail specific training requirement identified, across all depot locations.
* Have at least 5 years’ experience within the rail industry engineering / operations sector previously. With a good track record
* Assessment / Assessing / Assessor qualifications (A1, A2, TAQA, CAVA, ACWE, AVRA, or IQAA)
* Qualified to a minimum of C&G / BTEC Level 3 within Engineering and have practical experience within engineering (desirable)
* A full and valid driving licence
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly