Area Sales Manager
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by CV-Library
The Area Sales Manager will :
* Build relationships with existing accounts to maximise sales and product listings.
* Fully support customers with trade events and training so that they fully understand the product ranges and their key selling points.
* Identify and pursue opportunities for additional business with existing accounts whilst continually looking to open and develop business with new accounts.
The Area Sales Manager will have :
* A minimum of 2 years area sales management experience.
* Ideally experience of selling into Plumbers Merchants, Builders Merchants or Bathroom Showrooms.
* Excellent business development, journey planning and organisational skills.
* A desire to succeed and the tenacity and drive required to deliver results.
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
* Strong IT skills and be used to using a CRM software package.
In return the successful Area Sales Manager can expect to work within a dynamic and driven sales team, be earning between £26,000 and £33,000 (which is negotiable based on experience and current package), have a competitive bonus scheme, 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and a company car (VW Passat Estate or similar).
For more detail on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply please either use the link provided on this website or call us to chat to one of the team