Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Are you looking for a role in IT Support? Keen to join a global IT Services & Solutions Provider ranked in Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to work in an ITIL V3 environment. You will provide customer satisfaction by managing incidents, service requests, problems and changes reported to the service desk, either by telephone or email. You will be responsible for the call from initial logging through to closure within the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of digital solutions & managed services for public sector and regulated markets. They help organisations around the world to deliver better outcomes for people and places.
Recognised Gold Standard ‘Investors in People’
Our client’s exceptional team and culture sets them apart. They take great pride in our people and culture – supporting and celebrating the talents, qualities and vital contributions of everyone in the global team.
Our client is recognised as Gold (standard) ‘Investors in People’
Top 25 - Glassdoor 2019 Employees' Choice Best Place to Work
* ITIL Foundation Certified
* Previous IT Service Desk Experience
* Experience of Service Management Tools – Such as Supportworks, Remedy, LanDesk
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be eligible to undergo SC security clearance.
* Must be willing to work on a shift pattern (either working 8am-4:30pm, 9-5:30pm, 10-6:30pm) and also be on a “24/7 on-call rota” (compensated).
Our client can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual