Key Account Manager
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a home based role so you will enjoy the freedom of working within your own environment and managing your own time. Reporting to the Sales Manager, as Key Account Manager you will be responsible for a selected range of UK customers. Although home based, head office is based in Solihull and applicants will need to be within approximately an hour's travel of here.
The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to maintain and develop existing business and identify, pursue and convert profitable new business opportunities within this target segment. You will be responsible for customer relationships through the entire business cycle from sale through to cash collection.
Successful candidates would require:
* Professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering (Degree or HND) or industry relevant experience
* Strong sales background and experience with large OEM's
* Aerospace industry knowledge
* Seals experience beneficial but not essential - similar product sales experience such as fasteners, bearings, metals, hydraulic components, connectors etc. would be considered
* Achieving Sales and Gross Margin budgets
* Implementing pricing in line with the Segment pricing policy
* Promote the strengths and capabilities of the company in targeted growth markets
* Manage key accounts through the development and implementation of strategic account plans
* Identify, pursue and convert new business development opportunities and Projects
* Support the Sales Manager in the development of a sales strategy
* Work closely with our internal customer service teams to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Feedback information from the marketplace which is relevant to our sales & marketing strategy or competitive position
* Responsible for delivery of key growth projects
As well as an attractive salary of £45k p.a. this role offers a company car, phone, laptop and a bonus scheme offering a bonus of up to 20%.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual