Key Account Manager
Posted on Oct 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Commercial Director, providing support on the overseeing of the Sales team, its performance and ongoing development. In addition the role will involve monitoring customer activity, stock provision, margin performances and strategic forward planning for seasonal sales activities.
· Assisting the Commercial Director, supporting all areas of the Sales team and Sales performance within the business.
· Working within and helping to oversee small internal Sales Department.
· Support the Commercial Director with a selected account base and to help grow that business.
· Processing orders and preparing future product quotations for that account base.
· To help track and research account performances, margins and purchases across the sales team.
· Data processing, to identify action areas for review and helping to implement C.A.P to secure performance Improvements for Individuals, Categories and Products.
· Carry out accurate filing and maintenance of all required records in line with company procedures.
· Answer Inbound calls when necessary.
· Attend annual trade shows and exhibitions.
Key Skills Required:
· You will be analytical and numerate with a high degree of accuracy and possess an excellent attention to detail.
· You’ll be PC literate especially on Microsoft Excel & Office.
· Able to study sales data and figures.
· Confident and motivated with the ability to help motivate others.
· Willing to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
· You will have a sales orientated focus and be able to turn-around accurate information in good time.
Due to volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £43k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £70k Annual