Travel Nurse - Psych RN - Elkins, WV
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources - Travel Nursing
Travel Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN)
A community medical center in Elkins, WV has a vacancy for a full time contracted RN Registered Nurse within their Behavioral Health unit.
This contract position requires 2 years of recent experience within an acute care setting, caring for psychiatric patients on an inpatient unit.
- $1,200- $1,300 weekly take home for traveler to this area
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour night shifts
- Minimum of 3 month contract
- Active WV or compact RN Registered Nurse license prior to beginning assignment
- Minimum 2 years recent experience as RN Registered Nurse in acute care setting
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- CPI certification highly preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing , we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
Contact me directly to learn how to apply for this RN Registered Nurse opening or any others listed on our website!
Desirae Lechner, Recruiting Manager
or e-mail resume directly to
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.