Strategic Sourcing Agent
Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Strategic Sourcing Agent - Office Operations - Full-Time, Days - Westport Center Drive - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to facilitate and direct the legal review, negotiation and resolution of the organization's contracts.
- Reviews and evaluates proposed contracts for necessary/acceptable contract terms and conditions.
- Serves as primary liaison with contracting principals, internal departments and external parties to ensure compliance with contract specifications and resolution of issues.
- Identifies and negotiates revisions as necessary.
- Develops contracts using approved model templates and develops new contract model templates for approval.
- Manages and updates contract data into the contract database as required.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)