Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Strategy Consultant - Strategy Management - Full-Time, Day - Seton Administrative Offices - Austin, TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, is a faith-based non-profit healthcare system founded in 1902 by the Daughters of Charity. Called to be a sign of God's unconditional love for all, Ascension Seton strives to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations, including four teaching hospitals which serve as training sites for Dell Medical School at The University of Texas.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Seton, you will have the opportunity to develop analyses related to ministry market strategic positioning, market conditions, service lines, competitor actions, and volume/market share trends.
As a Strategy Consultant with Seton Family of Hospitals-TX, you will have the opportunity build relationships with numerous internal and external partners to successfully implement strategic initiatives, providing project leadership and managing stakeholder involvement, schedule, critical success factors, risks and dependencies. You will have daily interactions with stakeholders regarding the initiatives under your purview, address issues that may arise, and regularly report on the status of your initiatives. Individuals who enjoy working with people, define themselves as team players, have high emotional intelligence, are naturally organized and proactive, have proven experience executing initiatives under budget and time constraints, and are inspired by our mission, are encouraged to apply.
- Serves as a general analytics and strategic intelligence resource.
- Conducts periodic market-level scans, market assessments and analyses for the ministry markets' Integrated Strategic, Operational and Financial Plan.
- Develops key analytic inputs to the ministry markets' long-term strategic plan, ambulatory strategies, service line plans and capital project business plans.
- Conducts analysis required to support the identification of gaps, variation and duplication of services within the ministry markets' clinically integrated system of care.
- Conducts research and analyses required to support the master facility planning process, including utilization forecasts, capacity analyses and in-migration/out-migration studies.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- Project Management experience strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Seton Healthcare Family is an equal employment opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment regulations and laws. It is the policy of the Seton Healthcare Family to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all personnel actions, such as hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Seton Healthcare Family is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.