Physician: Anesthesiologist Needed in Northern Pennsylvania - $25K Sig

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 by CompHealth

Sayre, PA 18840
Health Care
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Full-Time
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania multi-specialty clinic with their search for an anesthesiologist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your day will consist of general cases where you perform 40% and supervise the other 60%. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and other fantastic providers. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a PA state medical license, if necessary.

This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a $25K sign-on bonus. Please call to talk about all of the other benefits this facility has to offer.

This position is located in Sayre PA, a small town a short drive from Elmira NY. Its residents have big hearts and a bigger appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.

If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesia jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.

To get started, please forward CV to CompHealth or call . Quick Facts: General cases Great collegial and stable group Excellent compensation and benefits Renowned cardiac surgery program Excellent work-life balance Family-oriented PA community Supervise 60% of the time $25,000 sign-on bonus Benefits: Our services are free for you We help negotiate your salary and contract We coordinate interviews and help with licenses Specialized recruiters match your career preferences Experienced support teams take care of every detail

Reference: 771212454

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.

Similar Jobs

RN / Intensive Care Unit

Sayre, PA

Annual Salary

ICU/CCU Travel Registered Nurse

Sayre, PA

Annual Salary