Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by CV-Library
South-East - Ideally located in Portsmouth
£35k basic + £15k + company car
Our client have 30 years' experience supplying machine productivity and safety systems for construction equipment, They have set the benchmark for compliant, smart solutions.
Territory Sales - The Role
As a successful sales person you will be responsible for driving new business revenue opportunities, as well as managing a set of existing accounts in a defined territory. Generating your own leads through strategic lead generation activities such as cold calling, social selling, you will utilise a consultative sales approach to discover client pain points and put together proposals on how you can help with their needs.
Dealing with C-Suite decision makers, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a tenacious, adaptable attitude to build solid professional relationships.
Territory Sales - The Candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of selling into the Construction market, however if you can effectively manage a territory and come with experience of increasing revenue, we want to hear from you. As an ambitious individual you will not be phased by new challenges and will thrive on learning more about their client's businesses.
We are looking for a proven account executive/new business professional who can demonstrate success in developing and closing new business, as well as following up on upselling opportunities. Core skills and background include:
• Proactive individual with a self-starting attitude
• A consultative approach to generating and closing new business
• Able to own and develop relationships with C-Level stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills with excellent time management
• Motivated by over-achievement and learning new skills
• Experience of the Construction sector is desirable
• A positive and optimistic personality with the desire to succeed
• An entrepreneurial spirit
• Competitive and passionate
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£0 - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual