Posted on Nov 8, 2019 by CV-Library
Kingshill, with parking, good hours Monday to Friday 9-5
We are looking for a motivated Energy Consultant to join our large Energy business client in Kingshill
Your role is to continue to help the business grow and acquire and develop a portfolio of business customers through outbound telephone business to business calls
You will be highly motivated to succeed and responsible for the full sales process, from contacting prospective customers, identifying their energy requirements through to securing contracts. You will provide excellent service to your customers and develop a pipeline of customers to manage future renewals.
You Will Have
The ability to demonstrate strong closing skills
* A minimum of 3-6 months telephone based skills in customer services or sales
* Able to work towards KPI's
* Keen attention to detail
* Good time management skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good IT skills
* Strong arithmetic & written skills
package includes Monday-Friday working pattern.
* 25 days annual leave plus concessionary day (increasing to 27 days after 4 years service)
* Free on site parking
* Staff benefits including, 4% employer company pension contribution, discounted gym membership and staff discount to high street shops, cinemas and restaurants.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates