Registered Nurse RN Medical Surgical
Posted on Nov 16, 2019 by John Randolph Medical Center
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) MedicalSurgical Unit
Schedule: Full Time Days 36 hoursper week, 7a-7p with rotating weekends and holidays. Flexible scheduling!
Do you want to be part of a familyand not just another employee? Jump start your career today and find out whatit truly means to be part of an awesome nursing team!
John Randolph Medical Center , your local community hospital, serving Hopewell, ColonialHeights, Petersburg and the surrounding area since 1915. At our 147-bedhospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatmentstypically found in larger urban medical centers. Atop performing hospital recognized by the Joint Commission, John RandolphMedical Center has also received recognition from the American Association ofRespiratory Care and our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. Weremain focused on continuously expanding our services andtechnology, enabling us to provide quality services to our community.
As one of the HCA Virginiahospitals, we deliver the best of both worlds high-quality, technology-assistedexpert care in a warm, welcoming and personalized environment. Recognized forfour consecutive years as one of the Joint Commission s Top PerformingHospitals and have obtained The Joint Commission s disease specificaccreditation for our Hip and Knee Replacement Programs.
Healthcare Corporationof America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 activephysicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestandingER s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility basedstaff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have beennamed in IBM Watson Health s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patientsatisfaction and operational data.
Why Join our Med/Surg team?
- Gain experience in a wide variety of skill setsincluding wound care, oncology, general medicine, and orthopedics.
- Recently updated 22-bed unit with two dedicatedinfusion rooms and convenient Physical Therapy room located on the unit
- Excellent unit for RN New Graduates to begin their careers
- Growth oriented unit and supportive nurse leadership.
- Patient centered team that s just like family!
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Participates and understands Quality Managementactivities.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and isresponsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmentaland departmental standards.
- Participates in other duties as assigned.
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School ofNursing.
- Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in theState of Virginia as a registered nurse. BSN preferred.
- Acute care nursing experience preferred.
We value YOU and your future!
We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, Paid Time Off, medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability coverage, tuition reimbursement up to$5,250 per year, employee consumer discount program, employee stock purchaseprogram and student loan assistance up to $150 per month. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, coronary, intensive care, maternal, neonatal, recovery, surgery, surgical, tcu, transitional
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.