Trainee - Client Solutions & Innovation
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
As a member of the Client Solutions & Innovation team, you will contribute to the execution of key product initiatives and projects. You will join a human-sized team working in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities
- Assisting the team in designing new services, using focused market analysis, defining business cases and providing go-to-market support.
- Providing support in data management activities, including analysis patterns of data and leverage them to improve our servicing features
- Helping the Change Management team by delivering internal training to Sales & CRM teams.
- Contributing to the team's task of coordinating our portfolio of initiatives, following up on individual projects and providing regular reports on the team's activities for the Management Committee.
- Helping the team to manage "Requests for proposals (RFP)" by gathering response material from internal stakeholders.
- Assisting the team in performing the analyses required to comply with its risk management obligations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Student in the final year of an undergraduate/postgraduate course in Management or Business Administration, or qualification deemed equivalent.
- A previous internship in asset management/asset servicing or in consulting would be an big plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to process and summarise information quickly.
- Good environmental / situational understanding.
- Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Interest for the fund/asset management industry.
- Very good knowledge of English and preferably French (any other language would be a plus).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.