Tax Specialist (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Deutsche Börse AG
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organisations worldwide. It organises markets characterised by integrity, transparency and safety for investors who invest capital and for companies that raise capital - markets on which professional traders buy and sell financial instruments according to clear rules and under strict supervision. With its services and systems, Deutsche Börse Group ensures the functioning of these markets and a level playing field for all participants - worldwide.
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading "as such": its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Group Company: Clearstream Banking Luxembourg
Tax Specialist (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activity
You will work on several tax issues and will be involved in tax driven projects of the Luxembourg based entities of Group Deutsche Börse, including their foreign branches. You will work closely with the existing team of tax specialists based in Germany and Luxembourg and collaborate with other relevant sections, including Financial Accounting and Controlling Luxembourg.
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end closings (calculation of local and international income taxes and deferred taxes);
- Preparation of annual (CIT, NWT, VAT) and monthly (VAT) tax returns and coordination with local and international tax advisor;
- Ad-hoc advice of local and international tax issues, related accounting questions and preparation of professional opinions including CIT, NWT and VAT analysis;
- Point of contact for all tax matters and for other Luxembourg based entities of Group Deutsche Börse;
- Coordination with local tax authorities, statutory and internal auditor;
- Participation in tax and transfer pricing projects as required;
- Analysis and assessment of contracts from a tax perspective.
- Degree in economics or law, ideally with a major in tax;
- Ideally post-graduate tax degree;
- Several years of relevant professional experience;
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg corporate tax and VAT system;
- Proficiency in SAP/R3 or comparable systems and MS Office;Fluent in English and German and ideally good comprehension of French.
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and a pro-active self-starter.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources
Keywords: tax, transfer pricing
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.