Credit Risk Junior Analyst (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Deloitte
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, website or Twitter
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our Risk Advisory team is specialized in a wide range of risk and capital management services for credit institutions, including designing value adding yet pragmatic solutions to meet regulatory requirements borne by the recent regulatory reforms (CRD IV, BRRD). We work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver customized and commensurate methodologies to help them identifying, assessing, measuring, mitigating and reporting on risks they face.
Your next challenge
- Designing and implementing credit risk management solutions for our banking clients, both locally and internationally
- Conducting modelling and/or, independent reviews and validation of credit risk models(PD,LGD, EAD ..) and related risk management processes
- Advising our clients on credit risk policies and frameworks
- Actively contributing to regulatory compliance projects (CRR/CRD IV and IFRS9) for banks and investment firms
- Relying on your knowledge, experience and communication skills to deliver outstanding quality services to clients
- Developing cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- Assist our clients in the preparation of Regulatory Reporting (COREP, FINREP ..)
- Master's degree in business administration, quantitative finance, mathematics, econometrics, Risk or related studies,
- Junior 0 to 2 years of experience in Risk or Credit risk modelling
- Knowledge of the banking industry and risk-related regulation (CRR/CRD IV)
- Knowledge of IFRS9 accounting standards is a plus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong command of VBA, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in SAS/R/Matlab is a plus
- Fluency in English, French is considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €550 Daily