Senior Advisor for our Tax Compliance department (m/f) - Job based in
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Deloitte
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our dedicated professionals assist our clients during all stages of the compliance process, tackling complex tax issues and exploring tax planning opportunities that may optimize their business. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities.
Your next challenge
- Providing tax compliance services to our corporate clients, operating in the banking, insurance and management services sector. These services include the preparation of tax returns, the review of tax assessments, the intermediation with the tax authorities, as well as participating, in collaboration with our audit team, in the tax provision services
- Discussing and recommends appropriate tax return preparation solutions to the client based on the client's needs
- Assisting client to complete timely and accurate tax and financial filings/compliance activities to meet obligations
- Developing the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
- Demonstrate at least 3 years of experience in tax compliance
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or have successfully completed your professional training as a tax clerk and want to move on in your career
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Speak fluently English and French. German would be an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.