Senior Legal Trust Officer
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Eurolux Consulting Ltd
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of client entities
- Undertake the review and collation of documentation provided by third parties, such as AML/KYC documents, transaction documents, etc.
- Service board meetings for your client entities, being organised and efficient
- Liaise extensively with a range of clients, and create excellent professional relationships
- Liaise extensively with third parties such as auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, etc.
- Undertake responsibility for all statutory filings, ensuring the statutory books are all up to date
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and reports
- Handle the accounts receivable
To qualify for this role you will have:
- Between 3 - 6 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Dynamism, attention to detail, and a real client service focus
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with clear deadlines
- An understanding of AML/KYC requirements
- Possess a law degree, or related accounting or business degree
- Excellent English communication skills are essential, with other languages being an asset
If this position appeals, apply now, without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years' experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client's current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: , or please go to or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook