Senior Manager - Company Administration
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Eurolux Consulting Ltd
- Management of a Company Admin team ensuring leadership and development
- Scheduling of board meetings, board packs and agendas for various company entities
- Ensuring clear and complete documentation of board minutes and decisions
- Submissions to the Board; and from the Board to the Shareholder
- Maintenance of statutory registers for Luxembourg subsidiary entities
- Liaising with the relevant entities on the preparation of resolutions and Powers of Attorney
- Assist with all filings of a statutory nature
- Coordinating the provision of reporting for the annual general shareholder meeting
- Coordinating the production and execution of board resolutions for a variety of business activities including legal entity creation, legal entity liquidation, directorship and entity name changes
- Maintain key external relationships with external counsel and local accountants/auditors, and monitor compliance
- Assist with opening new bank accounts and liaise with the banks on capital increases for the Luxembourg subsidiaries
- Effectively manage direct report(s) ensuring appropriate and timely performance management and development discussions
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in law, or relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant legal/corporate governance experience
- Strong experience required in company secretarial and administrative matters with a Luxembourg holding/fund company
- Strong management and interpersonal skills; efficient communicator
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 19 years' experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client's current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: , or please go to or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.