Senior Analyst P&C (m/f/d) in Corporate Actuarial at Allianz SE Reinsu
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Allianz SE...
- Reserving certain segments of a global reinsurance book under IFRS and MVBS
- Analysis of reserve uncertainty
- Communication to top management and other internal stakeholders regarding all related matters
- Support communication with internal and external auditors
- Review of existing processes for gradual efficiency gains and quality improvements
- Proposition and driving of such process improvements
- Implementing and driving of control cycles to improve portfolio steering, providing meaningful insights to business units
- Involvement in business planning process
- Qualified or almost qualified actuary with significant work experience (min. 3yrs in actuarial field, preferably reinsurance)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Programing and database experience
- Ability to carry out actuarial valuation of reserves for individual portfolios largely self-sufficiently
- Ability to identify and carry out process improvements
- Presentations to senior management and handling of ad-hoc requests
- Strong focus on data quality controls
- Competent partner and contributor to the team, strong team player
- Tutoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues in areas of expertise
- Ability to structure and lead low complexity projects (such as collaborative building of an actuarial tool)
- Ability and willingness to manage own priorities and structuring of work within a given frame
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science or related
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required, German is a plus
- Open minded
- Ability to work in an international environment and across cultures
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Re is the Group's reinsurance vehicle which actively manages risk and capital. Our range of activities include reinsurance, capital management, run-off, cat risk management, risk data analytics and new business developments such as MidCorp. This strong combination of skills, experience, innovative mindset and capacity drives our mission of understanding risk and creating value.
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the "Apply"- button.
Allianz SE Reinsurance is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes all applications regardless of gender, race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Allianz SE Reinsurance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€80k - €85k Annual