Associate, Sucessful Lower Mid Market Private Equity Firm, Hannover/Mu
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by PER, Private Equity Recruitment
We are working with the buyout team of a well-established investment firm headquartered in Hannover with an additional office location in Munich. The firm is expanding under new leadership with a new fund coming on stream this summer and has enjoyed strong recent deal activity in both new investments and exits. This is an opportunity for ambitious young professionals coming from M&A, transaction services or leverage finance to take their first step into the buyside and contribute to the growth of this fund during a critical time.
- Exposure to all stages of the investment cycle
- Focus on deal analysis and due diligence workstreams
- Prepare and present investment memoranda
- Be involved in the deal execution and the monitoring of portfolio companies
- Excellent academic background
- Gained a solid transaction track record from within an advisory role at a Big 4 (transaction services / M&A) company or at an investment bank / boutique
- Demonstrate excellent financial modelling skills, great commercial judgment and a strategic mindset. Personality and potential are as important for this position as past technical experience; the firm prefers team players with a dynamic, hands-on work attitude and with excellent communication skills
- Native level German and English language skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €750 Daily