Securities, German Credit Sales, Frankfurt
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Goldman Sachs
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The Credit sales desk's primary function is to act as the intermediary between institutional investors and the firm's primary and secondary trading groups.
- Support senior sales staff with daily client inquiries and trading flow
- Liaise with strategists, traders, investment banking professionals, and other internal constituents to deliver the best of GS to the client base
- Prepare and distribute recaps of investment grade market to clients and internal management 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to excel in face-paced, transaction oriented environment
- Interest in strategic understanding of banks/financial institution clients
- Natural curiosity and self-starter motivation, avid and self-learner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excel skills - Ability to handle large amounts of data - attention to detail important
- Team player with good communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Interest in technology and developing market place
- 1 or 2 years of experience in front office
- Understanding of sales and trading business in FICC or Equities
- Language skills, German and English
- Long term oriented individual, with flexible approach to change
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.