Incident & Crisis Manager (f/m/d)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Deutsche Börse AG
However, Deutsche Börse Group's products and services are by no means limited to trading "as such": its business areas cover the entire value chain in the financial services sector, ranging from pre-IPO services and the admission of securities, through trading, clearing and settlement to custody services and other financial instruments, along with collateral and liquidity management. Additionally, the Group provides IT services, indices and market data worldwide.
Field of activity
The unit Business Continuity Management oversees and controls the incident & crisis management process of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG), which is deployed to ensure a rapid and coordinated reaction to operational disruptions impacting DBG entities.
- Develop, implement and maintain an incident & crisis Management process and related governance framework, in line with DBG organisational structure and related regulatory requirements
- Design and execute tailored incident & crisis management exercises with appointed incident managers and other internal/external key stakeholders
- Provide training sessions to incident managers across DBG on a regular basis
- Become a trusted business advisor for incident & crisis management and BCM topics: provide guidance related to crisis communication strategies, business continuity planning, foster awareness and facilitate a proactive involvement of business areas in incident & crisis management
- Maintenance of manual and automated incident and crisis notification call trees
- Perform post-mortem analysis after operational disruptions impacting DBG entities
- Interact with external incident and crisis management interest groups/organizations and keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the overall business continuity management system of DBG, enhancing the second line of defence oversight on the BCM readiness and resilience
- Proven track record (several years) in designing, developing and maintaining an incident & crisis management process for (complex) matrix organisations. This includes the design and execution of incident & crisis management exercises
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements applicable to banking entities and financial market infrastructure providers (MaRisk, EMIR, CSSF 12/552, CPMI IOSCO, CSDR, etc...)
- Good understanding of business processes of banking entities and financial market infrastructures. Exposure to trading, clearing and post-trade related processes would be an advantage
- Incident & Crisis Management certifications is a plus
- Good knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including international BCM standards promoted by BCI/DRI/ISO and relevant regulations
- Fluency in English (French and/or German would be desired)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.