Master Thesis / Internship in the area of Computer Vision
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by ZEISS
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
As a student, you will work with your colleagues as an equal. You will receive detailed insights into a company that creates products for tomorrows world and lay the optimal foundation for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- perform state-of-the-art research in computer vision
- develop an innovative mobile measuring system using feature detection, SLAM, 3D reconstruction
- work with our dynamic and international research team
- present the results of your work directly in the business units
- you are enrolled in a master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Applied Mathematics with a focus on computer vision
- very good coding experience in Matlab, Python or C++
- experience with feature matching, SLAM, 3D-reconstruction is a plus
- you are willing to learn and explore with a high degree of initiative and creativity
- you are interested in technology and motivated to work on challenging tasks
- you are willing to collaborate and work in complementary teams
- good communication skills in English and/or German
For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.