Product Manager 3D Visualization and Processing Software (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by ZEISS
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- as product manager work on the further development of our ZEISS Microscopy Imaging software "ZEN". With the "ZEN" platform, we set standards in cutting-edge research and inspire customers all over the world.
- define new software products for the visualization and analysis of 3D microscopy images in the software product management team
- as "owner" be in contact with customers and potential users and translate their requirements into product definitions and roadmaps.
- work closely with our Software Development department as well as our Software Quality Assurance team and support the development process
- provide input for our technical editors in the creation of technical documentation for our products
- support our marketing team in product launches and sales activities
- three years of experience with imaging and image analysis software
- an university degree in life sciences, engineering or equivalent
- experience with software for 3D visualization and quantification
- strong communication as well as cross-functional teamwork skills
- willingness to travel world wide
- experience with confocal and widefield microscopes and/or electron and 3D-X-Ray microscopes would be very welcome
- ideally experience in product management with strong customer focus
- a positive "can do" attitude coupled with a willingness to continuously acquire product and application knowledge
- fluent German and English skills
For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.