Product Manager Beverages (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by ADM WILD Europe GmbH & Co. KG
Did you know that ADM WILD annually launches about 2,000 new food and beverage products together with our customers? We are one of the world's leading manufacturers of natural ingredients. Our strong teams around the globe develop a comprehensive portfolio of food and beverage innovations. Our range includes flavor systems, flavors, colors and extracts, as well as proteins, soluble fiber products and other functional ingredients. ADM WILD is a part of Archer Daniel Midland Company (ADM), one of the largest producers of agricultural products and food ingredients with approx. 40.000 employees worldwide.
You would like
- to contribute to the monumental challenge of feeding the world's growing population?
- your ideas to be heard and your job to be meaningful?
- to work in a caring work environment with space for growth and development?
Join our team as
Product Manager Beverages (m/f/d)
Location: Heidelberg / Germany
We're looking for forward-thinking professionals who are ready to make a difference.
- You will lead the international product portfolio of one of our beverage segments in the EMEAI region.
- You will develop and implement the segment strategy and develop and deploy action plans for this purpose.
- Based on market observation and trend analyses, you will develop new product ideas and concepts across EMEAI.
- You will manage projects and innovations from product development to prototype production and market launch.
- As an expert for your product portfolio you will manage the portfolio and you will drive it internally as well as externally. You support your sales colleagues through training, marketing measures, at fairs and joint customer visits.
- You are responsible for key figure reporting and success monitoring.
- You will internally coordinate cooperation with various interface areas (product development, sales, procurement, etc.) and work in international and multifunctional teams.
- You have a strong drive for success, great analytical skills, you are self-motivated and results oriented
- bachelor / master degree in business studies with a focus on marketing
- several years of professional experience in the food industry in the area of BtC marketing, brand management or comparable roles, ideally additional BtB Marketing experience
- You are enthusiastic about food, healthy nutrition and food trends.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment and have the ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively across functions and teams.
- You enjoy analytical-conceptual but also creative work.
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge of German, are willing to travel and are confident in handling of MS Office.
- You have a valid EU work permit.
- challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
- room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path
- a company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity
- excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company
- an attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health and fitness offers