B2B Media Sales Manager (m/f/d) EMEA
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by HIMSS Europe GmbH
Company Name HIMSS
Company Location Berlin, Berlin, Germany
HIMSS is a global, mission-based organisation that exists to improve the world's healthcare through use of information and technology. We act as thought leaders, spreading knowledge, experience, education and best practice. We organise events, we mobilise local communities, we create and publish media and we run digitisation diagnostics. We are the world's leading and most influential health IT membership organisation.
We're looking for a B2B Media Sales Manager (m/f/x) EMEA in Berlin
The B2B Media Sales Manager, EMEA role reports to the International Business Development VP and is responsible for sales of custom media opportunities. This includes understanding customers' needs, matching these to our product offering and leading on fulfilment.
This position works closely with HIMSS's key account network and the HIMSS editorial team.
This is a full-time position based in our Berlin (or possibly London) office, requiring limited travel, mainly within Europe. We offer a competitive salary, personal development and a bonus which is dependent on meeting certain targets. The chosen candidate will have significant scope to develop and build our product portfolio.
- Operate a streamlined, replicable sales process, tracked and managed through Salesforce, measured and planned against KPIs.
- Establish and develop relationships with clients, including telesales and face-to-face meetings. Includes nurturing existing clients and identifying/acquiring new prospects.
- Listen to client needs and identify campaign budgets. Customise standalone HIMSS offerings for brand awareness and content marketing (including e.g. webinars, research, TV content, event-based media, syndication) articulating value proposition and ROI.
- Create compelling and all-encompassing packages in collaboration with the EMEA Key Accounts, Global Partnerships and HIMSS Analytics teams, and identify opportunities for cross-selling.
- Lead fulfilment to ensure a first-class client experience. Includes collaboration with HIMSS editorial team and outside contractors.
- At least two years' experience in media sales or content marketing in the technology industry
- Strong (fluent) English language, written and verbal; good command of German
- Loves to sell and identify new client opportunities; proud of helping clients achieve their goals
- Exhibits leadership
- Creative problem solver committed to achieving business targets
- Well-organised and able to prioritise
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Healthcare-related experience (pharma, life sciences, hospitals, supplier, or consultant, etc.) and/or the curiosity to learn, listen and understand how technology and information can improve healthcare outcomes for all of us
- Able to use Salesforce
- Additional European language