(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Experteer GmbH
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Are you eager to lead Experteer into its next chapter of growth and expansion? Then join us now as
(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x)
In a nutshell:
Experteer is looking for a Product Manager to help translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team's mission. You will work cross-functionally to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
If you're a creative thinker whose strong point is creativity and empathy plus a way of structured working please knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will have a great impact in our organisation as you will work on a variety of projects that create and improve the user experience of more than 6 million user. You will be working closely with other product managers, developers, ux-designers and management in order to deliver something you will be proud of. We strongly believe that focussing on the users needs and their satisfaction is key to a successful product.
- Translate market needs into clearly defined and detailed Product use cases and requirements
- Drive product development by thorough number analyses, wide market research and user tests
- Bridge between the needs of our stakeholders and our customers
- Write down user stories, test features and collaborate with customer support to solve customer complaints
- Challenge everything - contribute ideas, create assumptions, solve problems in order to improve and develop a variety of customer journeys
- Work on projects that identify and solve problems
- You work best in a participatory, team-based environment. You support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables
- You understand basic human-centered design philosophy, embrace ambiguity, and want to continually evolve design methodologies
- The ability to understand business goals and creativity to come up with innovative product solutions which create a strong customer experience
- Several years of experience in digital product development
- A track record of successfully launched products or product features
- The ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients/colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse multidimensional data from different sources
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
Experteer is a place of thoughtful international individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism.
- An opportunity to (re)shape an international product
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team
- An attractive workplace directly in the heart of Munich
- Competitive salary package
- The best colleagues ever ;)