Microgrid Business Development Lead (f/m/d), Energy and Sustainability
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Schneider Electric GmbH
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the company's 137,000 plus employees achieved sales of about 25.7 billion Euros in 2018, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
Our Energy and Sustainability Services Division is the largest and fastest growing energy and sustainability business in the world providing the leading software and services proposition in the global market place, we are looking for ambitious, learning individuals that can help to transform our industry and lead our customers to a world of new opportunity.
As a Microgrid Business Development Lead within the Energy and Sustainability Services division you will be responsible to help existing customers to achieve their Energy & Sustainability goals as they relate to SE ESS's Software and Managed services solutions, specifically in the area of microgrids. As the business development lead for clients this role will ensure increased revenue, ensure customer adoption, satisfaction and retention.
Life Is On - are you too?
- You will work on the development of a robust pipeline and opportunity conversion covering the full microgrid offer from Front End Engineering Design trough to Software and Turnkey solutions.
- In this position you will be creating strong, multi-level relationships within client organizations and identify clients' key business objectives and challenges in relation to Energy and Sustainability specifically the identification of Microgrid solutions.
- As part of your responsibilities you will also develop strong internal operational relationships to support the effective design and delivery of the overall solutions.
- To ensure success you will maintain a business strategy/plan for each allocated account and track key account activity and new opportunities.
- We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with previous experiences within a sales environment, preferably within a consultative selling or services industry. Previous professional experiences within the Energdy Efficiency / Energy Solutions space - PV / Battery Storage / CHP /Grid connectivity are advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will also have a strong electrical / automation background and have professional experiences in innovative funding solutions (PPA / Energy as a Service, etc).
- Fluent in German & English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Any additional language is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment, CRM systems (salesforce.com or equivalent).
- Personal qualities such as: self-driven, autonomous, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
Your next step - apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 005RQW. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also much appreciated.
Contact person for this position is Katharina Krolikowski. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email or telephone (0) .
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 - we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products - we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer