Health Insurance Key Account Manager (M/F/D) - Germany, Switzerland &
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Globality SA
Globality SA is an international health insurer and the center of competence for the expatriate healthcare business of the Munich Re Group. With more than 65 million expatriates living and working world-wide Globality SA operates in a rapidly growing, highly dynamic market. Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff as well as individuals and their families place their trust in Globality's expertise. The company launched its operations in April 2008. With headquarters based in Luxembourg and its world spanning network of assistance and service partners, Globality's reach is truly global.
In this position, you will be responsible for prospecting, acquiring and managing group and individual clients. You will interface with partners in order to ensure seamless client relationship management. Within the sales team, you will develop and maintain the sales cooperation with brokers and distribution partners in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
You will report to the Head of Broker & Corporate Solutions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute sales strategies in collaboration with the Head of Broker & Corporate Solutions.
- Develop the cooperation with Globality's strategic distribution partners
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position; researching and analyzing sales options
- Acquire new sales partners and clients as well as retain and support existing clients
- Achieve sales targets
- Initiate meetings with clients and brokers
- Ensure sales growth by establishing flawless client assistance
- Develop existing key clients and brokers and propose solutions to retain accounts and promote cross selling as aligned with the company's sales strategy
- Build knowledge and keep up to date with the market in order to gain excellent competition knowledge.
Sales & client support/account management:
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key contact persons in assigned corporate accounts
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key contact persons in an assigned region and with assigned key partners and brokers
- Ensure smooth implementation of new contracts with brokers and clients
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer's requests and offer solutions to maximize profitability, contract renewability and added value for the customer
- Update clients and brokers on product and underwriting changes
- Act as a single point of contact for clients and brokers with regards to service issues, including critical requests and administration related matters
- Perform claims data analysis to identify trends in dedicated accounts and provide solutions for identified issues
- Support and follow up the internal quotation process and liaise with policy administration, accounting and claims departments
- Demonstrate decisiveness and proactivity in steering solutions for the clients
- Maintain the internal account management tool.
This position is based in Luxembourg; frequent business travel within Germany, Switzerland and Austria will be required. Home office based in Germany or Austria can be envisaged.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above functions
- 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- a good knowledge of health insurance, preferably in an international set up
- Proven track record on driving sales with brokers and partners
- Ability to work towards long-term goals
- Results oriented and possess a strong business and sales acumen
- Able to work independently and make appropriate decisions in order to attain business objectives
- Enjoy working in a high performance culture and in an international team
- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others
- Experienced at meeting tight deadlines and working in a competitive environment, while submitting high quality results
- Reliable, energetic, friendly and proactive
- Flawless English is also a must, as company language
- Fluency in German language both verbally and in writing is key for this position
- Good command of MS office tools.