Legal (Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) in Allianz Consulting
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Allianz Technology SE
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people - both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees - Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
At the core of the Group's strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a 'digital by default' strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group - a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology SE employees around the globe have committed themselves. Allianz Technology SE equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology SE , innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
Allianz Consulting was established in 2004 as the internal consulting division of the Allianz Group. Our vision is to be the consulting partner of choice for Allianz Group core segments. Our experienced consulting teams support all Allianz operating entities worldwide in planning and implementing their local key strategic projects.
Our consulting services focus on our clients' needs ranging from strategy, market mangement, sales and distribution, IT, organization, claims and operations to central functions and agile. We bring deep, industrial and functional expertise to fulfill our clients' requirements and support the overall vision of the Allianz Group.
Joining Allianz Consulting means working in a fully international environment alongside other talented people who enjoy sharing their knowledge and experiences, having increased personal responsibilities and working under a flat management hierarchy. Allianz Consulting has a reputation for focussing on growing its talent and on-the-job training from the very first day to ensure strong career development and preparation for future opportunites within the Allianz Group.
Allianz Consulting's structure focuses on competencies and delivery. Therefore, Allianz Consulting is set-up in six so called "practice areas" that work project and expertise focused:
1)Distribution & Life Consulting
2)Health & Market Management Consulting
3)IT & Transformation Consulting
4)Central Functions Consulting
5)Operations Consulting and
6)Agile Coaching & Consulting
Allianz Operations Consulting is currently looking for a legal professional to join a well-diversified team with a specific focus on Regulatory, Compliance & Data Protection topics.
- Dealing with Allianz legal, compliance and regulatory framework and processes in order to meet the related requirements
- Drafting, analysis and review of contracts and other legal documents
- Identification and analysis of relevant legal issues/ queries and evaluation of appropriate solutions
- Presentation of legal recommendations to our clients (Allianz entities) in a structured, clear and understandable form both in written and orally
- Handling of Data Privacy topics
- Complete all project related assignments including all project deadlines and deliverables, client and stakeholder management
Qualification, Certification and Experiences
- University degree with legal background
- Minimum of 1.5 years of consulting or project experience
- Experience in international companies /projects in the legal, compliance and/or privacy fields
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both orally and in writing.
- Strong client orientation
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Communication, facilitation, sales and conflict management skills
- Willingness to work abroad for short- and medium-term projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills, conceptual and implementation experience
Desired requirements /skills /experience
- Basic insurance or financial business experience
- General knowledge and minimal practical experience with applicable Data Protection Regulation, especially GDPR
- International work experience (min. 6 months)
- First experience in Legaltech