Freelance Online Content Editor US/UK (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Performics Germany GmbH
Performics is one of the largest performance marketing agencies in Germany with offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg. Our company stands for sustainable and transparent online marketing, particularly in the areas of search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising (SEA), content marketing and digital performance. At Performics, an international team works with passion and creativity to ensure the long-term success of customers of all sizes via digital channels. Cooperation is a top priority at Performics. The company belongs to an agency network that is present in 57 countries. It is also part of one of the largest globally active media networks, Publicis Groupe S.A.
Freelance Online Content Editor US/UK - Berlin
As a freelance online editor with a focus on the English speaking market, you will support our editorial department with creating online content in English, and translating from German to English.
What does this mean, exactly?
- Independent research and creation of search engine optimized content for a wide range of topics and clients (IT, insurance, fashion, travel)
- Creation and translation of editorial contributions
- Quality assurance for content projects
- Excellent knowledge of English - written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of German
- First practical experience in an online editorial department
- Affinity for and interest in topics related to online marketing, products and services
- A good knowledge of Microsoft-Office
- Talent and pleasure in the composition of texts
- Willingness to become acquainted with different topics and to create high-quality texts relevant to them
- A plus: University degree, preferably in the field of communication, journalism, media studies, linguistics or a similar degree
Payment is based on word count or hourly rate after being agreed upon. Please give us a hint about your expectations or usual rates.
- Fresh fruits and free Drinks
- IQ Academy, our internal continuing education tool
- A multicultural workplace
- To learn new languages through our employee tandem Programme
- Additional payment for local public transport
- A variety of team events
- Assistance and helpful ideas to get you started in a new country