Investment Manager Real Estate (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by ALLIANZ FINANCE VII LUXEMBOURG S.A.
Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 85 million customers in about 70 countries.
Investment management is a core element of the insurance business. At Allianz, investment management is performed by a global function, Allianz Investment Management (AIM). We are responsible for managing approximately € 640bn in diverse long-term investments. Our global network of operations spans from Munich and Stuttgart to Milan, Paris, Luxembourg, Minneapolis and Singapore and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding financial talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
For various Allianz insurance companies from different countries, we maintain several investment vehicles (LuxCos) for Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure in Luxembourg with an investment volume exceeding 20bn EUR. To administrate and manage these vehicles Allianz founded a team of investment professionals, providing investment management, accounting and controlling services. We are searching for an Investment Manager Real Estate full-time basis.
- In depth analysis of investment proposals for investments in the alternative investments world for Luxembourg investment platform
- Ensure investment process along the full value chain from analysis to accounting
- Decision support for the Group Investment Committee members
- Contribution to investment strategy discussion and development
- Monitor performance of incumbent assets
- Develop controlling tools to ensure efficient performance monitoring
- Manage relationship with captive asset manager and enable professional exchange
- Screen market developments and opportunities for professional discussion with asset managers with main focus on Real Estate
- Support investors and other stakeholders with regard to steering, planning and strategy implementation of Real Estate investments; Infrastructure investments also possible
- Provide transaction support
- University degree in business administration or economics
- Strong academic background with focus on finance / investments / valuation
- Strong interest in and affinity for investments, esp. in the alternative investments world
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Strong communication, facilitation, conflict management skills to manage diverse stakeholders and providers
- Some years of experience in investment management or asset management with a strong track record, ideally with an alternative investments background would be an asset
- CFA charter or equivalent qualification would be an asset
- Fluency in English; other European languages, esp. German, French would be an asset