Project manager (technician) for customer and tool service (metal Divi
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by WeiTec GmbH
We are an international private owned Swiss company that manufactures tools for metal forming / stamping and injection molding in China for the European car industry. For our European customers, especially the metal forming / stamping customer in Germany, we are looking for:
Project manager (technician) for customer and tool service (metal Division) (m/f/x)
We run a operation center in Pollenfeld / Preith Germany for project management and sales activities.
The service team takes care and implements optimizations and modifications of our tools that are running in Europe (Germany, Austria, Italy, Slovakia and Romania). We need a local technician with sales experience for our customer service. He will work closely together with the head quarter in Switzerland and our team in China.
- Leading the metal team and structure.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and new projects in the customer plant.
- Responsible for the final release of the tools together with the customer.
- Responsible for the project budget of the service team.
- Responsible for new customers for our metal-tools from China.
- Regular reporting to the CEO in Germany.
- Tracking and implementation of modifications on time in cooperation with the project team and the customer.
- Setting up the tool service and optimization for series tools to our customer
- Support of customer service for technical questions.
- Min. 5 years of professional experience with stamping- / forming tools
- methods planning
- Leadership and independent working
- Customer focused
- Sales and calculation experience
- Knowledge of CAD (CATIA V5 or comparable).
- Knowing the automotive industry
- Flexible, up to 30% traveling
- Language: German and English, Mandarin would be beneficiary
- PC Knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.