(Junior) Quality Manager (m/f/d) Private Label
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Westwing Group AG
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Quality Manager (m/f/d). In this position you are responsible to improve our products and ensure we receive the agreed quality from supplier: Identify where we do not match customer expectations and improve the product together with our international product development teams and suppliers.
- Understanding quality problems where customers are not highly satisfied
- Assisting and suggesting product improvements in all categories of Home & Living
- Project management and follow up of product improvements against deadlines and KPIs
- Communication with our local buying team, and international quality agents and suppliers in Asia and Europe
- Supporting our team of senior technical product experts
- Driving documentation of product specifications as technical part of contract with supplier
- Analyzing data and derive and perform actions based on it
- Passion to make customers happy, to solve problems and to continuously improve with out-of-the-box thinking
- Relevant work experience, ideally in Home & Living or a technical field
- Ability to understand technical problems as well as factors for customer happiness, technical education is a big plus (e.g. as wood technician, carpenter, textile technician, interior designer or metal technician)
- Drive to learn new things and commitment to have impact on customer happiness
- Confident and fluent communication in English, German is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A truly shaping position with visible degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Location: Munich, project-related travel
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.