Director, International Infrastructure Private Equity, Amsterdam, Neth
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by PER, Private Equity Recruitment
Our client is a successful infrastructure asset management firm. They are looking for a Director to join their growing team in Amsterdam. The Director will play a leading role in generating deal flow, the transaction due diligence, execution process and portfolio management. The investments are often complex and creative and the role would suit flexible, enthusiastic candidates with great problem solving skills and good influencing abilities.
- Sourcing and execution of new deals across Europe and OECD countries more widely
- Leading the investment team in all aspects of the deal execution
- Proactively overseeing the portfolio companies and helping them to grow further
- Private equity infrastructure investment experience in Europe
- Ultimate ownership of the investment case and the risk / return profile
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills
- A high level of interest and curiosity about businesses, the people that run them and their development
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, enjoy looking for new business opportunities
- Highly collaborative personality and the ability to take a leadership role
- Able to work well across different time zones and jurisdictions
- Fluency in a second European language and work experience of working in Europe would be advantageous
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.