Site Services Manager
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client a large contract company servicing many MNCs in Ireland require a Site Service Manager for a leading pharmaceutical compnay in Limerick. The successful candidate will be responsible for a large team of up to 60 people. This role requires managing the team and customers.
Job Specific Characteristics:
* Experience in managing a large team preferably in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong people and resource management skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Hands on, practical approach
* Flexibility will be required
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Computer literacy required
* Ensure Employment legislation is adhered to with support from HR
* Maintain staff morale
* Use performance management systems on site and conduct appraisals and reviews
* Liaise with HR on employee queries, issues
* Promote Team building
* Identify, provide and monitor training requirements of supervisors and staff
* Recruitment and selection of new employees
* Coach, develop, train and upskill employees to enhance knowledge of GDP & cGMP Standards
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
* BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences or Business Disciplines.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience with 3-5 years of progressively responsible positions.
* Knowledge of cGMP & GDP in the life sciences sector.
* Experience in training within medical device and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and cleanroom environments.
* A broad knowledge of quality and regulated environments and industry regulators HPRA/FDA.
* Ability to manage and co-ordinate high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes.
* Experience in management of ISO 9001:2015
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
* Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making
* Organisational and investigation skills critical
For further information on this Manager role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on (phone number removed)/
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval