Technical Sales Engineer - HVAC
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by BMS Performance
- Global market leader in the HVAC industry
- Manufacture their own products, including commercial AHUs/chillers/ventilation systems/refrigeration systems
- Turnover of €600M worldwide
- Low turnover of staff
- Huge earning potential
- Career progression
- Selling the full range of HVAC products such as AHU's, chillers, refrigeration systems
- Offering custom-based solutions for the customer
- You will interact with a variety of decision makers, including Engineering managers and procurement
- You will inherit an existing base of clients but will also be tasked with new business acquisition
- An extensive training programme awaits the new Technical Sales Engineer here.
- Territory is flexible for the right candidate
- Experience selling HVAC products is essential, including but not limited to AHU's, commercial ventilation equipment, commercial refrigeration equipment etc
- Although an Engineering qualification is desirable, it is not a prerequisite
- Industry experience is a must have!
- To be successful in the role you will be a reliable, hardworking, strong commercial acumen and technical aptitude, driven
- €45,000 - €65,000 Base Salary DOE
- OTE: €20,000+
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, 21 Days Holidays, Pension
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
Call Becca now to discuss or to arrange an interview!!!