Project Manager for the Digital Transformation & Products Lab (DTPL)
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Analytics & Data Science team is part of Credit Suisse's Global Compliance and Risk Division (CCO/CRO). Our work provides decision-makers across the globe with useful metrics, insights, predictions and analytic tools, enabling a data- and technology-driven for the compliance and risk function. Partnering closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders, we use machine learning techniques to work on solutions for transaction monitoring, client intelligence, employee surveillance and automated reporting.
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Analytics team at Credit Suisse Zurich focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- A challenging role for you as Project Manager within our Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) group and close collaboration with its Chief Operating Officer, Financial Crimes Compliance, Core Compliance Services, IT and Operations teams as well as coordination with related organizations within the Bank
- A key mandate within our cutting-edge Data Analytics Team to lead, drive progress and support the team scaling up across all its initiatives in a right hand function to the head of the Analytics team with 100+ members, covering project management, strategic topics, communications and administrative tasks and acting as a bridge between technical teams, senior management and external business partners
- Responsibility for reporting, tracking of progress, and dependencies
- Ownership of project delivery planning and status updates when required
- The opportunity to collaborate with senior partners and establish a strong and sustainable network within the bank
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- A University degree in Business Administration, Law, or Technology & Science related fields
- At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally in the regulatory technologies or compliance domain within the financial industry
- Advanced analytical skills and being able to analyze and draw insights from business data
- You have excellent and effective presentation and communication skills and the ability to address diverse business partners including senior management
- You possess excellent organizational skills and you can multitask in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- A proven and consistent track record as a project manager, research project delivery or start-up experience is a plus
- Proven experience as a strong, self-starting great teammate and independent thinker, willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and contribute to the team's success
- Dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility and the ability to work under pressure, handling multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Business proficiency in English is required, German is a plus
Mr. J Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.