Business Analyst SAP FSCM & Middleware 80-100%
Posted on Nov 22, 2019 by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
The Treasury, Investment and SWIFT systems (TRIS) provides a shared platform and solutions in the area of treasury & investment accounting, financial transaction capturing and transmission. For highly specialized, international customer groups, TRIS is responsible for running, maintaining and enhancing the platform:
SAP FSCM is the Treasury and Investment Accounting Subledger Solution of SAP. With ECC6 and latest Enhancement packs, SAP FSCM provides State-of-the-Art Accounting Services and feeds into local General Ledger solutions.
SWIFT is a global best-practice for the transmission of any financial data. Within Zurich, SWIFT communication to banks has been recognized as very cost-efficient communication channel. Therefore, there is a continuous demand for new SWIFT connectivity and solutions.
To enable and monitor communication between SAP FSCM, SWIFT and other applications, Incentage middleware provides hub services on the platform. There is a wide range of transaction types being distributed by Incentage: treasury payments, investment messages, bulk payments, statements, market data, etc. The "Accurate" reconciliation software proves that all data has been successfully processed.
As a Business Analyst in the area of SAP FSCM as well as financial messaging (SWIFT and reconciliation middleware), the candidate will support the transformation of our SAP Finance Landscape by taking an essential role in translating business requirements into solutions, working on complex challenges and country specific migration concepts. Besides, the candidate will support also other projects in the area of Investment and Treasury, closely working with our customers and suppliers.
The candidate will typically deal with state of the art technology, being responsible for providing smooth operation of financial workflows and procedures with a significant financial impact, acting in a challenging international environment.
As a Business Analyst SAP FSCM & Middleware your main responsibilities will involve:
• Reporting to the Business Analysis team lead and matrix to the Program Manager
• Acting according to TRIS workflows, best practice, existing and emerging standards and actively contributing in improving the way we work (guidelines, processes)
• Fostering optimal usage of the software capabilities
• Running projects or sub-projects within global programs incl. planning, resource and scope management, delivery responsibility
• Making sure that IT needs are reflected in local initiatives
• Documenting Project activities and Solutions
• Reporting local projects, incidents and review change requests on a regular base with local power users
• Conversion of Business requirements into Solution Design, therefore interact with customer groups on different management level
• Developing solution options which are in line with our system strategy, drive steering committees and expert sessions
• Collaborating with the central platform support team in the design, implementation and documentation of these solutions
• Executing Application Testing
• Ensuring consistency and timeliness of documents etc. across the local business processes
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst SAP FSCM & Middleware your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 10 years of experience as a business analyst within a similar function
- Finance or Investment Management / Treasury background - market & master data, accounting or operation - as advantage (SAP FSCM TRM)
- Knowledge of SWIFT FIN and MX message standards ISO20022 and other financial industry standards/platforms like SEPA, BACS, EDITRAN, SPEI, FEBRABAN
- Knowledge of Front- and Back office processes
- Experience in consulting, which means transforming requirements into solutions, stakeholder management, strong customer focus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage the daily work and tasks in a structured and efficient manner
- Strong team player in an international virtual environment