Public Relations Intern (PR)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by N26 GmbH
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As a PR Intern in N26, you will be part of the European Markets division, focused on Business Development for the Rest of Europe team.
Once here you will
- Assist the team with media monitoring and keep coverage log up to date
- Assist with writing press releases, sourcing imagery and pitching to journalists
- Take notes and provide follow up emails for calls with international agencies
- Collate and analyse media coverage to create reports for internal review and evaluation
- Research topics relevant to the industry and presenting insights to the team
- Manage the delivery of PR press releases and images to all International agencies
- Order product for influencers placements and press requests
- Potentially travel with the team to other European locations, acting as a positive and professional ambassador for the brand
What you will bring along
- You will graduate (or graduated in 2) with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or in a related field of study
- Ideally gained first experience in a startup or agency before and have a strong affinity with PR, Social Media and Communication topics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - Portuguese or Greek are a big plus!
- You possess exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills
- You love technology, fintech and have a passion for making things better and more efficient
- You are available for at least 6 months, starting Jan or Feb 2020
- You are a highly motivated individual and very detail oriented!
What we offer
- Paid internship
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.