Bank Team Assistant
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by N26 GmbH
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe's first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Support the Bank Executive team with administrative tasks;
- Coordinate, prepare and collect documents for external stakeholders as well as support external information requests;
- Organise complex scheduling requirements for internal and external teams;
- You'll make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide the needed confirmations;
- You'll support in organising team events, meetings and off-sites;
- Support the optimisation and development of existing organisational processes;
- Work on ad hoc special projects;
- Track progress in projects, work streams and checklists
- Quality control in documents and presentations
What you will bring along
- Fluent in both spoken and written German and English - any additional language is a plus;
- First practical experience in the field (Executive assistance, communications, etc) is a big plus;
- You have strong prioritisation and time-management skills;
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work;
- You are detail-oriented and a real organisational & people talent;
- You're quick to pick things up and love to learn new things, with a good sense of humour;
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.