Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by AppLike GmbH
As QA Manager you will closely collaborate with all developers in your team as well as the product owner. You are free in the choice of your tools and procedures to ensure quality requirements are met.
AppAppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Management and organization of the test scenarios for our Backend Infrastructure
- Execution of Feature, Acceptance and Regression Tests
- Creation and Management of bug reports
- Communication between your Dev Team, Business Analyst, Product Owner and other QAs
- Steadily improve areas that are weak while still able to meet timelines for current work
- You are very detail oriented and love finding the next edge-case
- You can describe technical problems systematically
- Plus: You have experience with ticket systems (Jira / Gitlab / Redmine)
- Very good time management skills
- Plus: basic programming skills
What do we offer?
- Working in Europe's fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze"
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application!