Business Analyst (m/f/d) Global Airfreight Systems
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
Join us in developing, implementing and improving. We are looking for a candidate to define together with the organization, how Kühne + Nagel will work in the future!
Analyze, develop and test existing global software applications for the business unit air freight at Kühne + Nagel. Take over an active role within the development and implementation of new components at global air freight systems!
- Continuous analysis, optimization and development of software components and creation of detailed requirement documents for the business unit air freight
- Testing and documentation of new software components for our global air freight applications
- Implementation of software components into the global air freight organization in close alignment with KN regions (e.g. knowledge transfer, consulting) by ensuring, that all requirements are met
- Analysis and resolution of system challenges/defects related to the day-to-day usage of our global applications (understanding and coordination of bug fixing with the IT)
- Alignment and coordination with the global air freight organization (corporate management, KN regions), IT and other stakeholders (sea freight, sales, finance/legal)
- University degree in logistics management, business administration preferred; alternatively, several years experience as 'business analyst' (as link between business and IT)
- Profound forwarding knowledge of air freight is a plus
- Process documentation and modeling with BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Modelling Notation) preferred
- High analytical and communication skills
- Very good command of the English language
- Willingness to travel
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg HafenCity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career - through individual planning and supervisors who support and advise you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.