Internship in Mergers & Acquisitions
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by ZEISS
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
As a student, you will work with your colleagues as an equal. You will receive detailed insights into a company that creates products for tomorrows world and lay the optimal foundation for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- assist in group-wide M&A activities, divestitures and other related projects such as collaborations
- perform duties and tasks in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- actively contribute to the creation of Business valuations/financial modeling
- share responsibility for preparing, implementing and postprocessing Due-Diligences
- assist in the compilation of proposals for decisions by the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board
- already begun to study business administration/economics with a focus on corporate finance, financial analysis/accounting, strategic/international Management etc.
- ideally had your first practical experience in Business valuation, corporate finance and accounting
- very good analytical skills and think across disciplines
- an independent, accurate and reliable working style
- demonstrated a high level of initiative
- a very good command of English and are proficient in MS Office
For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.