(Senior) UX Designer - BRASS
Posted on Nov 23, 2019 by Boehringer Ingelheim
Job ID: Job Level: Experienced Functional area: Information Technology Schedule: Full-Time
With BRASS, we are further expanding Boehringer Ingelheim's digital product environment. The Benefit Risk Assessment System (BRASS) is a medical application using artificial intelligence to augment our Pharmacovigilance department's ability to monitor and analyze drug safety data as well as to suggest appropriate actions. With BRASS, we can increase the efficiency and accuracy of the safety data analysis to improve the quality of our patients' health.
Are you as excited as we are about revolutionizing the healthcare market with digital solutions? Do you also love to conjure a smile on our patients' faces when our products can improve their life? Then read on and click on APPLY!
Learn more about the global IT organization, your colleagues and the projects you will work on here:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You represent the user perspective and clearly articulate user needs in the team.
- Furthermore, you consult with and influence key stakeholders to take user-centric design approaches into account.
- You also focus on the execution of user research as well as on the development and definition of concepts for desired and innovative user experiences.
- Moreover, you design and deliver information architecture, UI designs and prototypes with rapid iterations. In this context, you are driving decisions and proactively contributing to proposals for business processes.
- You work in a product development team consisting of Data Scientists, Engineers, Scrum Master and Product Owner to develop solutions with maximum value for our users using agile methods.
- With your skills, you drive continuous improvement by creating prototypes that showcase user flow and user interactions and executing benchmark and usability tests.
- You are responsible for providing strategic support to the Scrum Master and Product Owner in the interaction with internal stakeholders and commercial partners.
- With your profound UX knowledge, you are the master of UX methods and tools.
- You coach other UX Designers in other initiatives and are a mentor and coach across the organization.
- Additionally, you conduct and facilitate workshops even outside your own initiative with a minimum of preparation.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- First-hand experience in working in an agile software development team
Several years of professional experience as a UX Designer with the ability to produce high-quality output with short turn-around time
- Proven success in large-scaling more than one successful product to market serving upwards of 100 users
- Ideally experience with enterprise software (e.g. InVision, Sketch, Adobe CC), designing for AI and data visualization
- Creative and analytical skills to develop innovative solutions and find efficient answers to tough challenges
- User empathy and passion about improving UX as a constant compass for your quality mindset
- Able to actively listen and respond to others clearly and concisely
- Foster an open-minded transparent workstyle and learning culture
- Business fluent communication skills in English and German (verbal and written)
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Flex-time and working remotely
- Good development opportunities with in-house education and various training options
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services: Mrs. Natalie Scheid, Tel: (0) -144649
Apply Now URL: +template+career+sectionexternal29/jobapply.ftl?lang=en&job=
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the "share" button at the bottom of the page.